WHAT WE CAME ACROSS:
- We are well aware that the population of our country consists of more than half a billion people living in rural areas trying to make their ends meet and survive through another day. For them, pure drinking water is a luxury.
- Falling prey to water-borne diseases has become an increased threat.
- Inhabitants are heavily dependent on groundwater as their main source of water, and some of them have to walk miles to fetch a pot of drinking water. It is alarming to note that the Central Ground Water Board estimates that over half of India’s groundwater is contaminated with poisonous substances.
WHAT WE INTEND TO DO:
- We are on the hunt to find the most vulnerable villages to cater to their water requirements.
- Water ATMs and Public water booths where there is 24×7 availability of water free of cost is what we aim to provide.
- Udak would be continuously monitoring real-time field data and vital process parameters to ensure that we live up to providing safe drinking water.
WHAT CAN YOU DO:
Adopt a village: You choose, We build the Dream!
As a donor, You have the choice to adopt a particular village for the donation program of pure drinking water and we will ensure that is executed. We’ll be installing water filtration equipment in the village you have chosen to help. You are welcome to adopt more than one village. The more, the merrier!